Do you like buying Backup Sights? I know I do! There’s just something about picking out the perfect item and taking it home that makes me happy. Plus, it’s fun to try new things! If you’re like me, then you’ll love reading this post. I’m going to share with you some tips for how to buy the best Backup Sights without feeling overwhelmed. Keep reading for more info.
Best Backup Sights
Flip Up Sight Mbus 2nd Generation Front and Rear Back Up Sight-Black
- EASY TO INSTALL: These flip up front and rear are easy to mount on any picatinny or weaver rail.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse.
- ADJUSTABLE: Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE: Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact.
- USEFUL: High-density polymer construction, extremely light and durable. Make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Magpul Flip-Up Backup Sights, Gray, Rear Sight
1 used from $31.23
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post; Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
Magpul MBUS Sight Set GEN 2 Color Flat Dark Earth Front & Rear Included
- Spring-loaded, folding back-up sight
- Same plane dual flip apertures
- Lightweight reinforced polymer construction
- All mounting hardware included
Feyachi S27 Fiber Optic Iron Sights Flip Up Front and Rear Sites with Red and Green Dot Picatinny Backup Sight Set
- More Visible- Easy visibility of the S27 fiber optics iron sight with red and green dot; Quick to deploy with flip-up design, simply push the button and folded down, they must be manually flipped up(no spring assisted pop-up), allowing for quick deployment.
- Dual Aiming Aperture- Rear sight has dual aperture for quick target acquisition with windage adjustment, perfect for short and long distance.
- Machined from lightweight and extremely durable aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized.
- Front Sight- A2 post Elevation adjustment (Adjustment Tool not included); Rear Sight- micro style windage knob features same MOA adjustment as standard sight.
- Easy Installation on Rail - Allen wrench included, low profile flip-up sight set designed to mount on standard picatinny and weaver rails.
OZARK ARMAMENT Flip Up Backup Iron Sights - Rapid Transition Battle Sights - Front and Rear Flip Up Sights Set - Picatinny and Weaver Rails
- EASY TO INSTALL: These flip up front and rear BUIS are easy to mount with the included hexhead screwdriver on any picatinny or weaver rail. These A2 sights were painstakingly developed and manufactured to meet Ozarks standard of performance and reliability.
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: Featuring milled aircraft grade aluminum construction, these iron sights will last for a lifetime of use. These metal flip up sights feature a spring loaded deployment saving you time when you need it most.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: These aluminum flip up sights allow you to improve the sight to match the windage and elevation. The sturdy dials make it easy to adjust for precision placement. Toggle between both precision and CQB apertures.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE: Combine our pop up iron sights with an optic to co-witness. Use it alone for a low profile sight or flip it down and out of the way from your optic.
- PROUD AMERICAN COMPANY: Ozark Armament is a brand you can trust. Backed by a full NO B.S. Lifetime warranty against any and all defects, full and dedicated U.S. based support team to answer your questions and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Tacticon Flip Up Iron Sights for Rifle Includes Front Sight Adjustment Tool | Rapid Transition Backup Front and Rear Iron Sight BUIS Set Picatinny Rail and Weaver Rail
- ✔ FRONT SIGHT ADJUSTMENT TOOL INCLUDED! This front sight elevation tool is included! It sells for $10 by itself on Amazon!
- ✔ COMES WITH WOODEN CASE AND FRONT SIGHT ADJUSTMENT TOOL - Keep the sight adjustment tool and the mounting wrench along with some extra ammunition in this awesome box we include with your purchase.
- ✔ PUSH BUTTON FLIP UP WITH EASE - Simply the press of a button and your iron sights will pop up quickly.
- ✔ MOUNTING WRENCH INCLUDED - No other iron sights on Amazon come with the allen wrench and the front sight adjustment tool!
Ruger 90415 Rapid Deploy Rear Rail
- This lightweight polymer sight is windage-adjustable
- Folds flat to make room for optics
- Spring-loaded to allow for rapid deployment with the push of a button
Ultralight Flip Up Sight 45 Degree Offset Rapid Transition Front and Backup Rear Sight
- Ultralight!!!! MADE of Polyphenylene sulfide is a semicrystalline material. Offers excellent balance of properties, durable and light
- After many tests and strength tests, it can be used for various gun products of high quality with convenient use and affordable price
- Good 45 DEGREE OFFSET PUSH BUTTON FLIPS UP WITH EASE - Sights are offset 45 degree to allow you to slightly rotate your rifle to witness target through them and engage. A simple press of the button and your iron sights will pop up quickly.
- This Sights with Low-Profile Design：Won't Take Up Too Much Space or Interfere Other Accessories When It's Flipped Up. These Angled Sights Work Perfect as a Backup Sight and Give You a Double Assurance
- For quick transition between iron sights and scopes. Fully adjustable for Windage. Both Precision and CQB apertures on rear sight with standard front sight, help to zero better in medium and short distance.
Leapers Super Slim Fixed Backup Sight Picatinny Rail Mount (Rear)
- Rear Sight Precision CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Base with Steel Sight Assembly
- Slim and Lightweight Profile with a Durable Wear Resistant Matte Black Finish
- Tool-free Windage and Elevation Adjustment with Dual Apertures Ideal for a Variety of Different Scencarios
- Utilizes a Single Locking Torx Screw and Square-shaped Integral Stop
Feyachi Flip Up Rear Front and Iron Sights Best Backup fits Picatinny & Weaver Rails Black
- Machined from lightweight and extremely durable aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Calibrated and matched together as a set, Designed for same plane with low profile rear sight
- Flip-up design with spring load push button, allowing for quick deployment Rear sight Windage adjustable
- Rear sight: micro style windage knob features same MOA adjustment as standard sight
- Front sight: A2 post Elevation adjustment （Adjustment Tool not included, you can search front sight adjustment tool on Amazon to get one), percent satisfaction guaranteed
When it comes to buying Backup Sights online, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to know what you’re looking for. What are your needs and wants? Once you have a good idea of that, you can start narrowing down your options.
Once you’ve narrowed down your options, it’s time to start doing some research. Read reviews, compare prices, and look for any special features that might be important to you. Once you’ve found a few products that seem to fit your needs, it’s time to decide which one is right for you.
If you’re still not sure which Backup Sights to buy, ask friends or family for their opinions. They might have used a product that you’re interested in and can tell you what they thought of it. In the end, the most important thing is to make sure you’re happy with your purchase. So take your time, do your research, and find the perfect Backup Sights for you.
How To Choose The Best Backup Sights
When it comes to choosing the best product, there are a few things you need to take into account. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best product for you:
1. Figure out what you need the product for
The first step in choosing the best Backup Sights is to figure out what you need it for. What are you going to use the product for? This will help you narrow down your choices and find the right product for you.
2. Do your research
Once you know what you need the product for, it’s time to do your research. Compare different products and see which one is the best for you. Read reviews and see what other people are saying about the products you’re considering.
3. Get a second opinion
If you’re still not sure which Backup Sights to choose, get a second opinion from someone you trust. Ask a friend or family member for their opinion on which product is best for you.
4. Make your decision
Once you’ve done your research and gotten a second opinion, it’s time to make your decision. Choose the product that you think is best for you and your needs.
5. Enjoy your new item!
Now that you’ve chosen the best product for you, it’s time to enjoy it! Use it and see how it works for you. If you’re happy with it, then you’ve made a great choice. If not, then you can always try another product until you find one that you’re happy with.
Now that you know how to buy Backup Sights, it’s time to put your skills into practice. Armed with this information and our tips, you can confidently purchase the perfect item for your needs. Happy shopping!