Do you like buying Rega Phono Preamps? I know I do! There’s just something about picking out the perfect item and taking it home that makes me happy. Plus, it’s fun to try new things! If you’re like me, then you’ll love reading this post. I’m going to share with you some tips for how to buy the best Rega Phono Preamps without feeling overwhelmed. Keep reading for more info.
Best Rega Phono Preamps
Rega Fono MM MK III Moving Magnet Phono Pre-Amp - Black
1 used from $459.33
- Rega Fono MM MKIII Phono Stage (Black)
Rega Fono Mini A2D MK2 MM Moving Magnet Phono Preamp with USB-Out
- Rega Fono Mini A2D MK2 Phon Stage (Black)
Rega - Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Preamp & USB A/D Converter
- MM Phono Preamp with a USB output, connects directly to your computer
- Converts analog signals to USB
- Makes it a snap to convert your records into high-resolution digital audio
- User-friendly front and back panels
- Compact size
Rega Aria V2 Flagship MM/MC FET Phono Preamplifier
- Housed within our latest half width custom designed case to give it a fresh new look and match the range are two entirely separate, high performance phono stages. One fully adjustable, dedicated moving coil and one moving magnet. Each stage is designed and engineered to maximise the potential of your vinyl system whilst remaining easy to use and set up.
- The Aria is an "all analogue amplifier" with no digital control circuitry. The fully aluminium case screens the internal circuit from any stray RFI signals. Our designers have avoided including any superfluous gadgets as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aria incorporates many innovative design ideas including a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum, compensating for any variations in ambient or operating temperature.
- Both stages have their own separate input sockets and input pre-amplifier circuitry. This enabled us to design bespoke input circuitry for each cartridge type without compromise. Signal switching is performed at high level and low impedance (via relays) ensuring there is no degradation of the signal.
- The MC input uses parallel connected, low noise FET's (Field Effect Transistor's) configured as a compound pair. The use of FET transistors ensures there is no bias current flowing in the cartridge coil so as not to upset the delicate magnetic geometry of the cartridge. The MC input has the provision for selecting resistive input loading of 70ohms to 400ohms and capacitive loading of 1000pF to 4200pF. The input sensitivity can be changed by 6dB via the back panel.
- The MM input uses low noise, bipolar input transistors also configured as a compound pair. There are two separate power supplies for each channel and further sub-power supplies for each of the low noise input circuits. Nichicon FG electrolytic capacitors have been used in critical positions throughout the power supplies. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and equalization networks.
REGA Fono Moving Coil MK4 Phono Stage
1 used from $333.33
- The Rega Fono MC is an exceptionally high quality MC phono stage designed to maximise the potential of any MC cartridge.
- The Rega Fono MC has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MC uses the Linear Systems low noise LSK389 FET in an all discrete input stage where low noise and linearity are vitally important to get the best from an MC cartridge
- A MUSE operational amplifier is used in the RIAA equalization amplifier. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MC was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MM amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 13Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.3dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = Better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 150mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
REGA Fono MM MK5 Phono Stage
- The new Rega Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music.
- The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge.
- The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output, Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF, Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz, Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ
Rega io Integrated Amplifier
- Integrated amp with Class A/B circuitry
- High-quality built-in MM (moving magnet) phono stage
- Two line-level inputs for source components
- Redesigned mini wireless remote control (batteries included)
- Linear power supply
REGA Planar 1 Plus Turntable with Premounted Carbon MM Cartridge (Matte Black)
- Integrated MM phono stage
- RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- EBLT advanced drive belt
Rega - Carbon MM Phono Cartridge
- High quality, moving magnet phono cartridge
- Designed to be simple to set up
- Easy to install
- Accurately reproduces music
- Standard on the RP1 turntable
REGA - Planar 1 Plus (Black)
- Entry-Level High-End
- Plug-and-Play Ease
- RB110 tonearm, built with patent-pending, ultra-low-friction, bespoke zero-play bearings
- Rega Carbon MM, supplied and fitted at the factory
- Stiffer headshell provides incredible usability and stylish appearance
When it comes to buying Rega Phono Preamps online, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to know what you’re looking for. What are your needs and wants? Once you have a good idea of that, you can start narrowing down your options.
Once you’ve narrowed down your options, it’s time to start doing some research. Read reviews, compare prices, and look for any special features that might be important to you. Once you’ve found a few products that seem to fit your needs, it’s time to decide which one is right for you.
If you’re still not sure which Rega Phono Preamps to buy, ask friends or family for their opinions. They might have used a product that you’re interested in and can tell you what they thought of it. In the end, the most important thing is to make sure you’re happy with your purchase. So take your time, do your research, and find the perfect Rega Phono Preamps for you.
How To Choose The Best Rega Phono Preamps
When it comes to choosing the best product, there are a few things you need to take into account. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best product for you:
1. Figure out what you need the product for
The first step in choosing the best Rega Phono Preamps is to figure out what you need it for. What are you going to use the product for? This will help you narrow down your choices and find the right product for you.
2. Do your research
Once you know what you need the product for, it’s time to do your research. Compare different products and see which one is the best for you. Read reviews and see what other people are saying about the products you’re considering.
3. Get a second opinion
If you’re still not sure which Rega Phono Preamps to choose, get a second opinion from someone you trust. Ask a friend or family member for their opinion on which product is best for you.
4. Make your decision
Once you’ve done your research and gotten a second opinion, it’s time to make your decision. Choose the product that you think is best for you and your needs.
5. Enjoy your new item!
Now that you’ve chosen the best product for you, it’s time to enjoy it! Use it and see how it works for you. If you’re happy with it, then you’ve made a great choice. If not, then you can always try another product until you find one that you’re happy with.
Now that you know how to buy Rega Phono Preamps, it’s time to put your skills into practice. Armed with this information and our tips, you can confidently purchase the perfect item for your needs. Happy shopping!